Friday, December 18, 2009

My Current Setup


My Current Setup, originally uploaded by MMetalgRound.

Ok so in case you guys are wondering what computer or what kind of computer setup I have in order for me to produce my photography and my graphic designs so here it is!
I’m using an HP Pavilion Elite PC connected to the 21.5” Samsung SyncMaster P2270 monitor and the 20” HP w2007 monitor. you can also see a third monitor it’s a 17” NEC MultiSync 1740CX monitor but it’s broken so yeah,I’m only using 2 monitors at the moment. You would also see a Compaq Presario C700 there I only use it to check emails and ordinary computer stuff,and to test some Vista solutions on it because I’m already using Windows 7 64-bit on my desktop and I’ve been using it for a couple of months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment